Re: blind plug (was: unrounded multiply question/praise the edp)

>If you are using the modes where you can choose between Knob and
>Pedal settings (Long Multiply in Stutter Mode for example) you can
>switch between the Knob setting (say 50 per cent) and 100 per cent
>if you leave the contacts within the blind plug open - 0 per cent if
>you choose to close it respectively (or both options if you are
>using a momentary switch foot pedal instead of a blind plug)

Hi, I'm an idiot! :-)

Sorry, I just had to get that out of the way.  I've been biting my
tongue since the "Jack" discussion: "So, uh, you don't know Jack?"

Anyway, I don't understand your explanation.  Could you elaborate?

Thanks,
Kevin

The Nettles: Progressive and Exciting Celtic Music
www.TheNettles.com