Re: Comparison chart of looping devices published

> Hi Andrew,
>
> Thanks a lot for the input. I have updated the online chart accordingly.

Thanks for doing this! that list is very informative.

>> pitch/length change independently
>
> Does that mean "time-stretch of audio" or "changing the sample rate"
> (the loop length also affected)?

Not quite sure what you mean about changing the sample rate.

Once an audio loop has been established, there is a fairly inconvenient
way of stretching it without changing its pitch by way of simultaneously
slowing down or speeding up the loop playback while raising/lowering the
pitch of the loop. You can assign a MIDI controller which will do both
jobs at the same time. radiaL does not have a standard way of stretching
the contents of a loop buffer to a certain number of beats or something
without changing pitch.

-A