Re: RC-50: Multiply feature? (overdubbing w/ different lengths)

> - Record samples with length X on Phrase1, record
> samples with length Y on Phrase2, then route 1+2 to
> Phrase3 and resample 1+2 to Phrase3
>
> Anything more practical?

Wouldn't something like the following be possible with a patch cable going
from SUB Out to Input?
Record IN on Phrase1
Record IN + Phrase 1 (MIX) on Phrase 2.

Just guessing.

Relative to feedback: If I've read correctly you have a 3-tracks mixer
where
100% means "same volume as input" and this can go from 0 to 200%. So with
following settings:

- guitar to "Input L"
- recording mode to mono
- setting the track output to both "MAIN out" and "SUB out" ( MAIN
connected
to Amp.)
- using a cable from the "SUB out L" to "Input R" (are the inputs summed
when mono recording is used?).
- setting the track playback volume to 80%.
- using the overdub mode = replace.

woudn't a kind of 80% feedback be possible?
first run: 100% guitar recorded
2nd run: 100% guitar +80%(first run)
3rd run: 100% guitar +80%(second run)

Just thinking aloud. I don't have tried the beast.

Ben.

Yahoo! Mail réinvente le mail ! Découvrez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail et son
interface révolutionnaire.
http://fr.mail.yahoo.com