From: mark sottilaro [mailto:zerocrossing2001@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, June 12, 2006 1:34 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: RE: Some info about the Repeater mk2 (not much, though :)

--- goddard.duncan@mtvne.com wrote:

> the electrix guru seems like a patient helpful sort
> of chap....

He does?  To me these little nuggets of partial
information seem only to get people angry.  Who knows
if someone could reverse engineer the Repeater OS?  I
bet if you tried hard enough, but no one has so far.

I'm not even sure I buy that excuse.  They've yet
again missed their ship date by what... a year?
Silly. So now they're telling us that they have to
totally redesign the MK2 so it's got a new led free
chip in it?  What about the warmth that only real led
gives your tone?  Will I be able to sell my Repeater
as a vintage led filled model?

I know nothing about the manufacturering process, but
I do know you don't tell customers a ship date until
you've got working hardware and software that's more
or less on it's way from where ever it's being made.
Remember the mistake I made with the Againinator?

Mark