Re: Is it Ableton Live - or is it me?

Another OSX alternative could be midiStroke; http://www.charlie-
roberts.com/
...and if you run your PC with Windows you may use Bomes MIDI
Translator: http://www.charlie-roberts.com/

These utilities translate incoming MIDI events to computer key
strokes. But I'm not so sure they can translate MIDI into mouse
movements, as would be needed to change the meter in Ableton Live.

Good luck, hope you get this solved. Please post eventual success
story ;-)

Per