2880 horrible thing

I am in France , I just got my new 2880  super track looper  two hours ago.
I cant believe this:
YOU CANT CUT THE CLICK SOUND FROM THE L/R OUTPUTS  AND STILL LISTEN  BY
THE HEADPHONES OUTPUT  .
Is this a joke or what ?
How can I do a real live show if everybody listen the click in my first
quantized loop ?
Its true that you can turn it off after the first loop , but IT MUST HAVE
THE OPTION TO LISTEN THE CLICK ONLY BY THE HEADPHONE OUTPUT .
If nobody knows and teach me how to do this _listen the click only by
headphones_ , I will try to have my money back and wait for the RC50.
I am not interested in no quantized loops , because I work with very
complex rhyhtmes so , what can I do ?
My experiences with loops alive was with LIVE ableton and a guy
controlling it while I play . Now I want to do my stuff alone . how can I
do it with other machine ?
thanks
ramiro