Re: Mobius part 2

On 24 jun 2006, at 21.56, mark sottilaro wrote:

> It's a nice little laptop and Toshiba direct had a
> great deal going so it ended up being a little more
> costly than a Macbook, but I got a bigger screen and
> more memory and a nicer video card.  Also, it's blue.

Business Blue! Not bad. My pc laptop is named ZEPTO, colored in grey
and ugly as hell. I'm punking it up with trashy gaffa tape and an
iPod sticker from Apple ;-)

> Anyone make a good Reaktor based
> looper?

Yes, I know someone has been working on that. Was it Andreas Wetterberg?

> But the real win was last night when I started up
> Mobius.

Just wait until you check out some cool scripts for Mobius - a
mindblowing "effect box".

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)