repopulate the species

Dear Loopers
            I'm Bryan's loopy wife, Sarajane, delurking to
say that you have an almost perfect inversion of the stats you need
for that repopulation thing to work....3-4 females, (maybe) to more
than a hundred males.....just like a King Crimson crowd at the
concerts...or the guitarcraft demographics....and if we few females
breed, we lose our "repetitive cyclic" aspects...do we then disqualify
as "loopers"? What about when we put the guitars down to tend the newest
loop generation? Hmmmm.perhaps we'd best stick with the population at
hand.
                                  Sarajane