Re: delay -> looper || player -> loopist -> musician

>Being boring for the sake of being boring is all too common, even on the
>dance floor.

Being uncommon for the sake of being uncommon is all too boring

Being boring for the sake of being common is also very common.

Being common for the sake of being uncommon is uncommon.

>I just wish there were more ways to isolate and slap a loop around without
>adding to the loop per se but still having the option of putting
>layers/tracks in the loop if so desired. But I'd like to do it with one
>unit instead of 2 or more.
>
>whether its 2 secs or 4 minutes of loop time it would be neat to have
>morpheus like z-plane set of f/x/filters and controls to twist individual
>layers/traks...& I guess I'm dreaming of perhaps a more intelligent and
>souped - hybrid vortex - EDP w/a long loop time thingey of sorts but i
>would also like the ability to be able to save and recall 2 or more
>trackscertain # of tracks and get midi features too.
>
>aNY IDEAS ON HOW OR WHERE U CAN FIND ONE OF DESE BAD BOYS ? ooos cap lock
>got stuck

:-) I also have some such dreams... but there is a lot we can do with what
exists.

         ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org