Re: mark......im a grandfather

well said michael. as annoying at times that some of theses posts may
seem, they
are ultimately a nice break for chat hardly found else where. i weather at
times
100 messages a day from this line to find the gems and am always thankful
i've
done so. i also go through this mail more times than not in my own silence
of the
wee hours. i like to listen to the music submitted from this group when i
happen
across.

loop on loop on loop on loop on loop on loop on loop on loop on loop on
loop on
loop on loop on loop on loop on

jimmy george