Re: tools of the trade-why so incomplete?

I think the RDS page is looking for a sponsor (someone who can devote the
time to content)

Anyway, DOD/Digitech seems pretty damn unhelpful in the info gathering
process on these.

One gent is dealing with MIDI to CV issues right now.  He is an active
user
so you might want to check in with him (you'll see his posts in the last
couple of days).

I think the lack of information may be one big reason those guys are
sleepers