Re: Leviticus demo (New Repeater Jam)

Thanks, Stuart! Expanded instrumentation - I like it lots.  What all do you
play?

For your flute, is it Irish, silver, penny whistle, ___?  On its second
appearance, you bend notes more...I wish I could do that more on my silver
flute!  Pan flutes have a really nice timber, but definitely a different
agileness/quality in succession of tones, sliding the embouchure over the
tone holes rather than operating fingers on holes/hatches!

I was blowing into a section of metal cylinder wind chime yesterday, a la
pan pipe, noting that it was actually kind of a percussion instrument in
its
normal tinkliness hanging in the wind with its companions and
striker/player...:-)

David A.

...> I've uploaded a small snipped (7.8MB) of a 20 minute jam at

...> Stuart Wyatt (Solo String Project) - http://SoloString.com