Flutey Loops

-----Original Message-----
From: Clayton Gary Lehmann
<snip>
Reference the "Planned Obsolescence" album on Verve by the Blues Project,
basically the first incarnation of Sea Train,
for another jam band delay freak out--
</snip>

That tune was called Dakota Recollections, another minor key piece similiar
to Flute Thing.  I am recalling, tho, that the Beastie Boys had a tune
called "Flute Loop" or something to that effect that "borrowed" the opening
lick from Flute Thing.
Kinda OT now, but the first Capitol release of Sea Train (produced by
George
Martin!) featured a killer band; Peter Rowan, Richard Greene, Kuhlberg,
Lloyd Baskin and Larry Atamantuik, who I just saw on television playing
with
Union Station.