Re: FCB1010 vs. Loopers-Delight caged deathmatch...

Hi Doug,

Can you elaborate more on how you are using the FC1010 with Abelton Live?
trying to explore and use a midi controller with my ableton live and not
having
much luck doing anything ;-)

On another topic, is is possible to use just a midi controller pedal (like
the
FC1010) instead of the pedal which comes with the EDP to do basic loop
start/stop, inserts and all that? Trying to minimize the setup.

Thanks,

Rich