Re: more about line mixers

I have a rane splitter mixer, and though I've never used it in the way you
are describing, I believe it is possible as the sm62 has 6 individual ins
and 6 outs in addittion to a master stereo out pair, and stereo input pair.
I believe you could, for instance ,run your input signal into channel one,
take the individual output from that channel and send it to the edp. Then
return the edp set to 100% wet to another channel input. Unfortunately,
there are no effects sends on this unit, but it is pretty transparent and
makes a great sub-mixer.
Bill Walker