Re: more about line mixers

> anybody have any experience with the rane srm router/mixer?  i need a
mixer
> that will allow me to effectively feed and bypass the edp at the same
>time
> (thus allowing for the mix to be 100% and therefore louder), so it
>doesn't
> look like your standard mixer will work.  of course, the switchblade does
> this very well, but i don't that much power for this application.

Any mixer with a send will do this. Alternately, using a y-cable to mult
the
signal at some point will work. (As mentioned before here, never use a y
cable to >combine< signals.)

Shameless plug - I'm still trying to find a home for my 1/2 rack, 18
channel
line mixer. (and 2 sends, that I've had my echoplex and repeater sitting on
with mix at 100%)  - $110

Pictures:

http://www.hearfeel.com/forsale

bIz

www.groovetronica.com - "No offense, but a dated d&b loop with some Holiday
Inn lounge singer hardly wows me technically or talent wise, and I could do
better with a cassette deck and a microphone."
Are you still here? The message is over. Shoo! Go away!