more about line mixers

anybody have any experience with the rane srm router/mixer?  i need a mixer
that will allow me to effectively feed and bypass the edp at the same time
(thus allowing for the mix to be 100% and therefore louder), so it doesn't
look like your standard mixer will work.  of course, the switchblade does
this very well, but i don't that much power for this application.

i'll eventually be running these three items (malletkat/kurzweil, nord
lead2, and elektron machinedrum) into one or two inputs on my swr
amp...just
in case your were curious.

-jim