Unorthodox

    I've had some odd gigs not looping gigs-weird looping gig seems
redundant.
  I was 17 tall and skinny with hair to the middle of my back,Got a gig
playing bass in a country band with twin female singersw/cotton candy hair
who sounded like Tammy Wynnette. This was '72 -years before the Blues Bros
movie. We played this lobster and shrimp fisherman's bar in Marathon Fla.
There was chicken wire around the stage protecting us from flying
bottles-they were aiming for me,and trying to break 'em on the posts to
spray me with wet glass.   I played a gig in this thing caqlled a tennis
stadium ,a quonset hut that was 50 feet tall with open ends. like a
gigantic
tin can cut in half.The only sound we could make was  MWAAH WAAH WAAH WAAH
WAAH.The audeince left but we stayed their making that sound for the full
3
hours.
  I could go on and on ,but I'll just mention a wierd gig that almost
happened.
I was at this fairly unusual pagan resort called Isis Oasis-all Egyptian
themed ,with exotic cats -ocelots and chervils and Burmese fishing cats
and
all sorts of exotic birds -Empyreans and white peacocks  .I got offered a
gig playing percussion with a female lead guitarist whose was said to
channel Frida Kahlo and Carlos Santana simultaneously.I took it just for
the
wierdness,but the gig got cancelled.I didn't know you could channel
someone
that's alive.Since then I've been trying to channel myself.It never worked
till I discovered looping.