RE: John Abercrombie

This is an excellent album/CD ("Characters"), the only that I know of
from John that is solo.  It never occurred to me that he was looping on
that, but I better give it another listen.  It wouldn't surprise me, as
he has always used really long delay times, even in his normal solos in
combo groups.   Thanks for bringing this up, Per.  I can't believe how
many albums John has how....insane.

Here some sound clips of that CD if other's are interested:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000026FJ4/qid=1115041930/
sr=1-15/ref=sr_1_15/002-9037292-3866461?v=glance&s=music

OR

http://www.cduniverse.com/search/xx/music/pid/1576453/a/Characters.htm

You also just reminded me how much ECM label music I have in my
collection.  I love that label.  When I grow up, I want to be with ECM!
:)

Kris