Waves TR/GTR (was: Re: Delurk, intro and a couple of questions.)

> On Jul 23, 2005, at 1:11 PM, Per Boysen wrote:
>
>>  I prefer to fade in notes with the guitars volume know and this
>> is impossible with all software amps.

> On Jul 24, 2005, at 2:32, David Coffin wrote:
> Watch this video:
> http://namm.harmony-central.com/SNAMM05/Content/Waves/PR/GTR.html
> dc

Dammit, this product is a winner! Cant wait to try it out. I just
wonder about the cpu demands? Running the Waves/GTR and looping the
output into true looping software must be a lot of fun! And the sync
option for effects are nice, that's what I'm doing now with an
external FireworX, MIDI clock syncing its effects to the loops tempo.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.looproom.com (international)
www.boysen.se (Swedish)