Re: In praise of the FCB1010 - the instantly playable control approach. Made for BLASTING!

I hear you. When I read that data on carbon emissions of jets, I was floored. I only travel 2-3 times a quarter (3 months) on average, but it still counts. Then I was even more floored when I read the greenhouse impact of the cows and the beef industry. Cripes.  Sort of compells me to stop eating beef....I'm getting there. Sorry, this is OT. :)

Kris