Re:M13 has arrived

> Luis wrote:
> did you order it or are you going to?

Hey Luis, how are you? :) I'm currently working on a new live setup and
I'm looking for a FX unit to use as a pre or post-looper in combination
with the LP1. Candidates are the Eventide TF, M13 and Kaosspad 3. 3
totally different fx processors, so I need to figure out which one meets
my req's.

So far, I have played an hour with the KP3 but I haven't heard the
Eventide and M13 yet. I think the M13 offers good value for the money but
it might be a little big and heavy...or not? I already have a FC-300 surf
board so it's already crowded on stage ;)

Btw: Do you like the Eventide delay? I've heard from guitarists it's sound
is fantastic. And does it have a good analog delay?
---
Sjaak
http://www.livelooping.be/
http://www.overgaauw.be/