Re: New loopy CD out now: Philipp Zurcher|73-D

Phil,

What wonderful music.

I missed your post on the first time around.

I'm glad I decided to check it out.

Everything about it is first class.

Lucio Menegon is a good pal and a great musician.

It was fun to see him participating in this "classical" context.

Music-wise I was reminded of Tan Dun . . . but with electronics (mucho
circuit-bending) applied.

I plan on making a purchase as soon as I have a little more spare funds.

I am not sure ho much your CD cost (having no way to parse what CHF 6,
CHF 8, whatever, means) in US dollars.

The only detractor I can see is that there is only 31 minutes and 42
seconds of music on the 73-D disc.

With most commercial CDs we've been so very spoiled by getting twice
that amount (generally) on most releases these  days.

Oh well, "Always leave folks wanting more." they say.

Great graphic design too!

Best regards,

Ted Killian

"I’ve gotten the scary feeling, for the first time in my life, that
dimwittedness is not just on the march in the U.S., but that it might
actually prevail." -- Bob Herbert, New York Times