RE: Mobius, Stylus RMX, other choices. WAS: Early bird looperswithLive?

[Jan Ozarowski]
> Weird, it crashec Live 7 and it continues to crash Live 8. As a matter
>of a
> fact standalone crashes sometimes too. Might be a Leopard/intel mac
>issue.

It could be several things.  The most common reason for crashing in a
VST host is conflict over who gets to control the MIDI devices.  In
the MIDI Devices dialog make sure you have nothing selected in the
right column.  The best thing to do is enable trace messages to the
console and send me the console log after it crashes.  Please consider
joining the Mobius Yahoo group at groups.yahoo.com/group/zonemobius
and we can diagnose it over there.

Jeff