Synth Module for sale

        I have a Kawai K1rII synth module for sale/trade.  It's a few
years old,
bought new, and only used for aprox 1 week.  At which time I parted with my
guitar synth set-up to concentrate exclusively on Chapman Stick and non
synth
sound manipulation/looping. Reason for getting rid of it(aside from the
fact
that it's been sitting in the box for a few yrs. and I forgot about it) is
help finance the purchase (trade?) of an additional Jamman for my set up.
Interested parties can email me directly. Thanks---Paul