Just tried the Boomerang.

Well I just got a chance to try out the Boomerang loop pedal.

It was very easy to use and had some cool feature on it, but the sound
quality was a bit
rough. The loops would be great for textureal stuff were definition is not
that important,
but playing leads on top of a simple rhythm figure just wasn't working for
me.  The
salesman said that by adjusting the trim would help, but I don't know if
that could be all
that much of a help.

If anyone disagrees, let me know.  I thought the Boomerang would be the
pedal for me.

Sigh...

Trevor