JamMan & MIDI sysnc

     Hello,

     I am facing the following problem with JamMan, that maybe somebody
     already solved and can give me some help.

     An SMPTE track (from an ADAT) drives a PC with Cakewalk that sends
     MIDI clock to JamMan. Fine, JamMan syncs properly!

     The problem is that in the beginning of every bar and/or loop JamMan
     introduces an audible perturbation on the sound. The silly solution I
     found is not to play in this spot but this keeps me away from
     continuos sounds and many other things.

     This does not happen when Jam Man is used alone or driving the
     computer or any other box.

     Any clues on how to solve this?

     Miguel