Re: Ufo«s delight

>surprised that you people didn't talk to much about the brilliant loop
>possibilities of the MPX 1.I am using the Jamman for my musicalbackings
>and
>the PCM 80 and MPX1 for interactive loops and delays.>>
>
>PLEASE say more about how you're using these deep and provocative devices
>as
>loopers. I'm assuming that the key difference between them and the
>dedicated
>guys like plex and JM is the richness of the delay programming
>possibilities,
>and the subsequent ways you can modulate and mutate whatever is rolling
>around in the delay feedback

I picked up an MPX-1 recently (finally getting rid of my old QuadraVerb),
but am just starting to dig around this new box. I'd also be really
interested in hearing how people are using the MPX-1, especially in
conjunction with a dedicated looper. Fun stuff to explore while I wait
for the Plex to arrive.

-CHG-