Re: Ufo´s delight MPX a Vortex?

Well a special thing about looping with the MPX is the way you can insert
different effectblocks into the loop or the feedback of a delay.Maybe try
program :119 Capture EQ       It is a very basic loop,but it«s good to
start with.If you go to options while you are in the loop- or delay
edit,then you can choose an effect block into which the looped signal
should run.I am using it with an expressionpedal,so i have direct cotrol
over the level and fade in or out time.It is very good for layerd
interactiv solostuff,when the jamman or whatever is busy with
backingwork.It reminds me to the Vortex Deja Vu Algorithm.Whatever you do
with Lexiconstuff,always try a footpedal and midicontroll.It gives total
control. UFO