Re: Guitar good, DJ's bad, etc (was LOOPING PHILOSOPHY)

On the subject of a hierarchy of expressive instruments:

I'd rather hear Gary Burton on vibes (considered by some of you to be
less expressive than guitar/sax/etc.) than another bad imitation of
Jimmy Page on guitar or that awful sax player who couldn't even play
in tune with that mediocre lite jazz band I saw several years ago.

Paolo Valladolid