OPINION SPAM

Wow!

Whats happening?
Can we stop all this opinion B.S.
Who cares what instrument you play/like.
Who cares who your favorite artists are.
Who cares which albums you buy.
Who cares what you think is/isn't music.
Who cares what you think about sampler, syths, djs, music theory, music
philosophy or someones elses opinion on the above.

No one here is going to change his/her mind based on your opinion, we just
want to discuss hardware, software, playing, gigs and looping techniques.
We can make up our own opinions. We just want the facts!

Or am I the only one tired of getting this OPINION SPAM as email.

Just MY opinion!

:-(AHHHHH)

Randy Jones