RE: HELP!! Lost echo in JamMan

Dear Reverend Doubt-Goat,

The most likely scenario is that your program switch needs to be
replaced.  If the machine is under warranty(1 year from original
purchase) the machine needs to be returned to the factory for warranty
repair.  Otherwise you can return the machine to us fir out-of-warranty
repair for US$95.00 or purchase the switch from us and have it replaced
by you or someone who you know to be capable of doing the work(6 solder
points.)  Either way, please contact me directly for a return
authorization number or to order the part.

Best regards,

Greg Hogan
Lexicon Customer Service
Phone +781-280-0372