Looper Wishlist

I bet everyone on this list has wished that some piece of equipment could
do
more that it was designed to do.  Since looping devices are so rare,
perhaps
the next manufacturer to develop one could incorporate the suggestions that
we come up with.

Here's my suggestion:

In addition to wanting more delay time, I'd like to see a "mutate" knob on
future looping devices.

This knob would control the randomness of a loop.  For example, it could
cause the loop to randomly expand and contract it length, change its tone
color or even cut and paste various portions of the loop into a random
order.  Of course, there would be a "reset" button that allows you to
eliminate all mutations made and return to your original loop.

Lex, Obie and B'rang, can this be done?

Thanks,
Mark Kata
Mark@asisoftware.com