Re: Looper Wishlist

 Heres my idea...say you loop a small rhythm groove, like drums and
bass...now, it would be neat to set the feedback so that only everything
after the initial groove is affected, so the rhythm keeps going on
endlessly
while melodies fade in and out.
Just a thought,
Dave Eichenberger

'Future Perfect' - art music - visit our website at:
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Lofts/8082
"Establish the possible, and move gradually towards the impossible" -Robert
Fripp