Re: never enough

Although I own several electric gtrs it seems every once in a while I
get an urge to buy another. At the moment the epiphone les paul has
caught my eye. I am also intrigued by the possibility of building my own
eletric and carvin(my favorite american gtr maker) has an interesting
kit. I know many loopers are gtrsts, so if the rest of you don't mind,
to my fellow gtrplyrs I ask, "what has caught your eyes, ears or pockets
with the gtrs of all price ranges on the US market these days? I am
concerned with depletion of natural resources and am seriously pondering
the thought of buying used junk cheap and doing serious eletronic
upgrades as a protest in favor of trees. I think about this kind of
stuff. do you?
anyone interested in gtr talk but not wanting to waste looper space can
contact me privately.

jparada@changenow.com

http://www.changenow.com

ps.N.y. area sam ash stores are having a midnite sale this thurs.the
time is right to make a purchase. I have overtime pay burning a hole in
my pocket.