Re: I could really use some hints

Steve Lauder wrote:

> As great as mixing samples is, I want to do something a little more
> creative.  In trance music especially, loops have the overall "Texture"
>of
> the sound changing frequently.  How the hell do you do this?

Steve

whath you probably hear here is filter sweeps toi get an idea of what
you could do with your sound card go to http://www.technotoys.com/ and
download the techo toys bundle seq+arpegiator. there are some example
songs dedicated to the awe which use filter tweaking enjoy

and do not forget to support sharewares they deserve it

Claude

--
Please correct the reply address by deleting this "----"
Veuillez corriger mon adresse pour me rpondre en effaant a "----"