Re: Dual EDP config.

>ps I agree that its near impossible to work the EDP footcontroller
>with footware but can anyone really recommend walking on a pub floor
>with bare feet? let alone a pub toilet floor?
>You people must play much classier venues than I ever have.

Not necessarily. For dive gigs in barefeet I have sandals nearby for trips
to the wc.

And with regards to concerns expressed RE: electrocution, we always inspect
our staging areas for wiring problems and cetera. I find that the "funky
power out of the outlet" problem is far more common. Hence an AC regulator.

Cheers! Rico