Re: Seeking synthesizer advice

Most all-in-one swiss-army boxes really suck unless you
get something at the very high-end. So your choice depends
in part on your budget. And remember: NAMM just finished,
which means there are now even more choices, and conversely,
more opportunities to buy last years model at blow-out
prices.

Check out the usual suspects for reviews, like:
* Electronic Musician
* Sound on Sound
* Keyboard magazine
* Musician's Friend
* Rogue Music

You may also want to check the occasional deal on
eBay.

- Larry T