Echoplex goes bananas, or vice versa

a website visitor informs me that the music store Bananas at Large in San
Rafael, CA currently has echoplexes in stock, for those looking for one.
Bananas is a nice store, they supported this crazy looping stuff from the
beginning and stocked OB echoplexes when nobody else would. here's some
details:

http://www.annihilist.com/  |