Jamman Vrs. 2

Bob Sellon sent me 2 ROM chips several months ago that were marked "D2
V0.4".

There was some documentation on his website, but I concluded that not
all the bugs were worked out yet went back to  the originals.

It seemed like the upgrade totally transformed the Jamman and could be
really cool but something seemed amiss.

I'd love to hear if anybody else had the same experience.

I have 2 EDPs now but am glad I kept my Jammans. No undo function can be
rough, but they still are fun to use.

What's the latest thoughts on the tutorial video ? I'm still willing to
help in the creation of a home-grown version !!

Jordan