Re: Jamman Vrs. 2

Hi,

new to the list - my first post in fact...

My friend installed this ROM upgrade in his jamman - he experienced
pretty similar results...  it seemed somewhat more tempermental than
before...  I think in the end he had a hard time integrating the new
features in a smooth way and so just used the standard issue features.

Now what I'd love to have is a pedalboard style jamman like the one on
Bob Sellons page... has anyone else tried a similar mod and could
comment on practicality of doing such a thing?

Z.