Re: Any comments on the Akai Headrush?

<snip>

>Unfortunately, each of the delays run in sync
> with each other - there's no way to run each echo
> independent of each other, which would be really like
> having 4 tape machines. Are any manufacturers listening?
>
> - Larry T

Hey--I'm all for adventure, but I gotta think 9 out of 10 looping digital
delay consumers WANTS the echoes to have a relationship to each
other--whereas the all-in-one multitrack non-synchronous lag time
accumulator is kind of a niche market.  Couldn't you put one together from
existing hardware?   Four EDPs or whatever--your favorite or favorites.
Gary