Re: Any comments on the Akai Headrush?

><snip>
>
> >Unfortunately, each of the delays run in sync
> > with each other - there's no way to run each echo
> > independent of each other, which would be really like
> > having 4 tape machines. Are any manufacturers listening?
> >
> > - Larry T
>
>Hey--I'm all for adventure, but I gotta think 9 out of 10 looping digital
>delay consumers WANTS the echoes to have a relationship to each
>other--whereas the all-in-one multitrack non-synchronous lag time
>accumulator is kind of a niche market.  Couldn't you put one together from
>existing hardware?   Four EDPs or whatever--your favorite or favorites.
>Gary

Four EDPs!  quite the budget.

you need something like MSP and a laptop and a very clever program
so you can synch, or not, as you need and have as many loops as you
have CPU and bandwidth to execute (I'm sure your average G4 has
at least enough of both to do at least 4 and probably 8 full bandwidth
loops...)

        /t

...electronic a capella madness  <http://volectrix.com>.........
...extreme internet radio        <http://extremeNY.com/radio>...