Re: list members music

I'm not so sure this link is working anymore... I'm unable to get
anything. Our links on the CT-Collective are dead as well. Damn! Morgan?
Is this a summer problem which will be fixed when you return to school? Or
can it be corrected now?

Thanks,
-Miko

>>> Nemoguitt@aol.com 06/28 7:04 PM >>>
In a message dated 6/28/00 10:56:57 PM Mid-Atlantic Daylight Time,