Re: bad night, or: instruments

Gee, this thread is really creeping me out right now! After 20 or so years
of gigging, Saturday is my first EVER solo improv show. And I'm pretty much
doing all electronics (Nord Modular, sampler, PC-1600 controller,
Vortex/JamMan/LXP-5, and a few sundry noisemakers). I guess if something
fails, the audience can be treated to seeing me smash a lot of gear in a
fit of rage, hey, it worked for Pete Townshend and Nirvana ;-)

Dave Trenkel : improv@peak.org
Minus Web Site: http://listen.to/minusmusic
Minus MP3's: http://www.mp3.com/-minus-