Alto Rocks Again

Sorry, I have to put in a plug for Alto Music again.  I decided some
months ago that I was finally going to get a Yamaha FS1R tone
generator.  I searched every dealer in the S.F. Bay area and found
nothing except for one mail order place that said it was no longer in
production.  Email from Yamaha said they occasionally do make small
batches and send them to some dealers and gave me the name of one.  That
dealer (not Alto) said they'd call when it came in and they wanted
pretty near the full price.

Then last week I got a call from Alto.  I forgot that I had called them
and apparently they must have told me they'd call back if they ever saw
an FS1R.  They just got a batch from Yamaha and they were $400.  With
dropped jaw and over extended Mastercard in hand I jumped on the
opportunity.

It arrived this week.  To use a Californian phrase normally reserved for
half-caf no-fat latte, the FS1R is TOTALLY AWESOME!

Thank you Alto Music!

-Allan