RE: MAX and MIDI and Looping

http://www.redmoon-music.com/products/maxWerk/

is the only product in the area of midi looping that I know of, so there
may
well be others. From my limited (to date) use of Max I think it might not
be
that hard to code a rudimentary midi looper from scratch. Here are some

http://www.loopers-delight.com/LDarchive/199707/msg00249.html
http://www.loopers-delight.com/LDarchive/199707/msg00276.html

hope this helps,

Darcy