RE: Responding to "gig spam"

Paolo, what if they posted their art show in front of a bunch of other
artists? Could they be upset if another artist calls what they do 'crap'?
This is what happens when you say 'hey, look at me'. You secretly hope they
like you, but may get upset when they don't. I am all for being supportive
in a community, and I am the first one to encourage people to get out there
and do their thing. No matter how wonderful you are, there will always be
people who publicly hate what you do. Every performer learns this at some
point, just like we are seeing here. If an artist isn't on this list, is it
ok to say that you saw a show that sucked?

Dave Eichenberger- guitars.loops.devices
http://www.hazardfactor.com