looping logic

Dennis said,

<I hear the wind chimes sounds as music because I *intend* to.  Thus, the
<statement becomes, "One can not listen to music by *accident*
<[unintentionally]."

It's funny. This is not the first time that it's occured to me that
Looping
was like solipsism; always returning to itself.

The wind chimes are LIKE music. LIKE. Without knowing what *actual music*
is
[however narrowly or widely we define it] you could not even make this
metaphor. The chimes are like music. The sunset is like a picture. The
dawn
arrived LIKE a hungry child [or do we create a hungry child when we
experience morning so].

Also. We all, very often, listen, unintentionally, to crappy music that we
didn't *call into being*.

I'll change the word to what I wanted it to be originally: *Will*. You
don't
*will* your chimes into music anymore than you *will* Frank Zappa to come
out of your walkman. You did not *will* those porch chimes [and winds and
distant trucks and clacking shutters] into being music. They were, and
remain, what they are.

It sounds like a minor point, but it isn't. In removing the notion of
original *will* you leave only yourself to replace it. You ain't the
unmoved
mover. You make music when you make music. You don't make music when you
decide to perceive something pre-existing as music.