Re: Elektros Againinator

I assume your going for humor, kinda missed and ended up somewhere
around stupidity, keep in mind what a small market the looping community
is in the greater scheme of things and be glad that any manufacturer is
paying attention to it, constructive critisism is great and valid
complaints are necessary but juvenielle taunts are out of place.
electrix is trying to serve you and they make some pretty cool musical
tools, if thier not giving you what you want I'm sure they'd love to
hear how and why if you can make an intelligent statement
imagine the money and effort this co is putting out with no guarantee of
return

where can I check out some of your music? perhaps you'd enjoy some
similar input on your efforts?

I like this list cause its generally intelligent, I can go to any BS
chatroom for this kind of rant

stevie T